Update: Entry is now closed. There weren't enough entrants to run through the whole of December so it will now start on 8th at 10 Birdwood.
9th: 123 St Thomas Square
10th: 101 St Thomas Square
11th: 50 Chalmers Road
12th: 45 St Thomas Square
13th: 7 St Thomas Square
14th: 83 St Thomas Square
15th: 58 St Thomas Square
16th: 101 Birdwood Road
17th: 64 St Thomas Square
18th: 16 St Thomas Square
19th: 42 Chalmers Road
20th: 13 St Thomas Square
21st: 26a Ward Road
22nd: 15 St Thomas Square
23rd: 29 St Thomas Square
24th: 95 St Thomas Square
Extending the success of last year’s St Thomas’ Square/street advent calendar, this year they are planning to extend it to the surrounding roads – Birdwood Road, Ward Road, Chalmers Road, Gray Road, Walpole Road, Tiverton Way, Budleigh Close, The Ancaster Estate, St Thomas’s Square/Road. Every day between 1st December and 24th December they are aiming for a different house to show something Christmassy in a window. Design can be big or small!
If you would like to take part, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (or drop a note through 15 St Thomas Square) before 22nd November 2021. You can state a preference for a date. Which window and the design is completely up to you – it doesn’t have to be grand!
How will it work?
1) Email Carrie to tell her you want to participate
2) She'’ll allocate you a date
3) In the run up to your date, display that date in your window so people can see what’s coming
4) On the day, decorate your window
5) Ideally keep it up until Christmas!
6) A list of houses who are participating will be sent round so you can go and spot the windows each day.
From Carrie Symington via the BARA committee
Keep up to date on what's going on in our area